- Not as good as the first
- Dark/foggy
-"Incredibly cold feeling"
- "Missing Excitement"
He feels as if the film does have creepy moments however, it misses the star moments , it is too misty and the audience don't have enough to hold on to.
Infact on the first on Januray I took the libity of going to watch the new Women in Black . James King and I shared similar beliefs . Personally, I believed that the film didnt break much to the table , I strongly feel the film had a lot pressure due to the fact that the first film proved to be a massive success in the Uk and the USA.
- Dark/foggy
-"Incredibly cold feeling"
- "Missing Excitement"
He feels as if the film does have creepy moments however, it misses the star moments , it is too misty and the audience don't have enough to hold on to.
Infact on the first on Januray I took the libity of going to watch the new Women in Black . James King and I shared similar beliefs . Personally, I believed that the film didnt break much to the table , I strongly feel the film had a lot pressure due to the fact that the first film proved to be a massive success in the Uk and the USA.